Nic made me take the waterproof mattress pad off our queen bed when we moved to Okinawa. Maximus was sleeping in it in VA - hence the pad. I wanted to keep it on since occasionally the boys will wake up in the middle of the night and come to bed with us. Maximus is offically in underwear at night so I thought it would be pretty important to keep a waterproof pad on our bed - he still has accidents afterall. But Nic said, "NO! I don't like the way it sounds." Um, Ok.... So me being the pushover I am, I let him have his way....
Let's fast forward to tonight. Nic's working (how convienent), I let the boys watch a VHS in our bedroom (its the only tv hooked up to a VCR) and I'm enjoying oreos and milk while diligently farming on farmville (its a mindless game that helps me escape from my home's occasional madness haha). Here comes Colton, galloping into the dining room - naked. What? And here comes Maximus, "Colton peed on your bed." Colton, "Pee on bed, Mommy."
*sigh*
So not only do I have to wash all my bedding after 7pm but I also have to scrub pee out of our mattress topper and mattress. mmmm, gotta love that smell.
Well, one thing's for sure - Nic's going to hear about this in the morning....and then I'm going to the store to get a waterproof mattress pad that will hopefully not be too noisy for him. Oh and then for good measure I'm going to watch him take the trash out that's been waiting for him for the past 5 days..... gotta love that smell as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment