So I'm going to take a moment to complain to my blogging world....I really don't like being pregnant. The first trimester always sucks because I'm dead tired and or on the couch nasueated all day, the second trimester I never look pregnant but none of my clothes ever fit anymore ... then there's maybe one month where I look pregnant, feel cute and don't feel ginormous.....and then the last two months of my third trimester I usually just want my baby to come out. Like now.
And we're at that point. Yes. People still tell me I barely look pregnant - and I just look at them like they're nuts because I basically have a basketball in my tummy. And I've gained a healthy weight - 23 lbs to date, and I'll probably gain 5-10 more before Sept 20th. So I don't know why people can't just compliment me on how well I've maintained my body as opposed to basically accusing me of lying about how far along I am. Tact, people - ever heard of it? ..... anyway, I've gotton off subject....
I want everyone to know that this child is taking over my chest cavity! I feel like I'm carrying higher with this one, but I could just not be remembering very well how it was with the other two. But I have seriously forgotton what it's like to take a deep breath. Sometimes at night I won't be able to sleep because I'm concentrating on taking "deep" breaths, only to feel like I've got a huge rock on my chest - but no, that's just half of my child's body.
And of course my ribs feel constantly bruised, as if there's someone else's body part stuck in them...oh, wait, there probably IS!! Haha....This little stinker!
And the back pain I'm getting from constantly bending over ALL day to pick up after the boys and do my daily and weekly chores has been pretty nasty. When Nic comes home and after dinner I just sit down and tell him I'm not getting up again because I basically can't!!
Of course this baby is worth it. Most definitely....but that doesn't mean I have to like it!! 5 1/2 more weeks to go - I'm hoping for less. Maybe the day after my Mom and sister get here....That would be great!! Sept 10 sounds good. Don't you think?
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment