Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mail!

"That was soooome breakfast, Mommy!" Maximus says this to me as he's bringing his plate and cup to the sink after eating toast with peanut butter and jelly for breakfast this morning.

We got about 5 packages in the mail yesterday - I was soooo excited!  And it was hilarious to see Nic struggle to get through the front door with them all!! (Our mail goes to the base he works at, so he checks it when he gets off)

We got a package from Target - my new rainboots, Colton's new rainboots and flip flops for Maximus (I was $1 short of $50 which is what you need for free shipping so I bought $2 flip flops for him)  Maximus was really excited to have sandals like Mommy and Daddy.  When we go to the beach the kids don't wear shoes bc they're such a pain and they get all sandy - but the parking lot is always too hot for Maximus (Colton rides in our unmbrella stroller) so he ends up wearing my (or Nic's) flip flops and our feet burn.  Hopefully we won't run into this problem again!  I ordered rainboots for Maximus as well but for some reason they're coming in a different box at a later date....

Package from Cotton babies with my 2 daiper pail liners (we're using a step-stainless steel trash can).

Package from Aunt Norma and Unlce Al with pictures from last year!  Thank you!!  I can't believe how much the boys have grown!

Package from my mom and Solveig and Karis and packed by Ann, lol.  A nemo backpack, 2 fun mugs for the boys..... and full of awesome books for Maximus!  He sat on the couch and "read" for about 45 minutes!!  Colton wanted me to read, but I was too busy with my other package...

My mom and sisters sent me a Pizza Hut shower box :-)  We usually do a surprise shower for the first baby and for any more you have, we do a diaper shower at Pizza Hut.  My box had 13 stay dry inserts, one Flip (the note said there's another one they bought, but its not gender nuetral so they're waiting to give it to me until the baby is born), one Fuzzibunz cover, pretend pizza complete with a pretend peel, cutter and coke.  How cute!  It was very touching and really made me feel missed and loved :)  They also took guesses on everything surrounding the baby and the birth.  For those of you who are curious, at 35 weeks I am 37 inches around :-)

So now I'm just waiting on my pampered chef order :-)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!