Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wii

Yes folks, we caved. We bought a Wii.

Nic and I had been wanting to get one for a while and we finally found the money for it! Although now Nic and I probably wont get gifts for each other for both our anniversay or Christmas lol. Maximus loves "playing" and goes rather crazy. Its cute. My arms are sore :)

Nic had the Double Obstacle Course this morning. I think he had to wake up at 0445. The boys and I woke up at 0800 hehe...

The weather has been cooler! Yes - Finally! The boys are in jeans - the first time since I dont know when! Im hoping I can open some windows here and air out the house. Febreeze just doesnt compare to a natural breeze.

We going to go to Walmart here in a bit, as soon as I can get Maximus to put his clothes back on...he spilled like a drop of milk on his shirt and jeans at breakfast and took them off so they could dry. Silly boy. That reminds me, he actually pouted yesterday. I dont remember what he got in trouble for, but we were all playing the Wii and Nic reprimanded Maximus for something and he actually STOMPED up the stairs with his arms crossed and went to his room. Nic and I just stared at each other in disbelief!! Unbelievable! Of course when we didnt follow him, he came stomping back down. lol. I dont know where he picked that up, but I dont think he will be doing that again soon!

Oh, side note, for some reason I cant type apostophes and its really annoying me that my contractions dont have them...I guess thats the micro-managerial GOLD personality in me, LOL, something I learned at the Spouses Coffee :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!