Well, I thought I would share with everyone Maximus latest escapade...
Last night he was in his bed, reading books, in my mind he should have been asleep - but the house was quiet which was nice. I hear him at the landing of that stairs saying, "*SIGH* My hands icky Mommy. I made huge mess. Need clean it up." He also had lotion all over his fingers which he was diligently applying to his cheeks.
Oh great.
I follow him up the stairs and into my bedroom where he had been playing with my make up. All I could do was close my eyes and say very calmly, "Maximus go to your room." To which he hugged my leg and said, "I sorry Mommy, I love you Mommy." And ran to his room to await my wrath - which I think he knows Im such a sucker for him when hes sad and apologetic so not much wrath was coming his way, but this is what he did...
He had apparently tried to put on my foundation because it was all over my dresser. There was also a towel, now stained with makeup, which he had used to try to clean it up. The water in the bathroom was running, which leads me to believe that he had been trying to clean it up for a while....sure enough, there's wads of toilet paper in the trash - saturated with foundation.
You know, its like if I don't specifically tell him he cant do something, he assumes its fair game... Im sure he will never try to do anything like that again - hes usually pretty good about that. If he does it again though - there will be no mercy!
Well, Nic apparenly had a somewhat successful day yesterday - when he had to brief his platoon on a fairly complicated order. I cant really go into detail but lets just say 3 acres may have gone up in smoke - which may or may not have been his fault. He got home late last night - 0130-ish and was actually able to eat breakfast with me and the boys before he had to report in this morning. Oh yeah and he said, getting gassed wasnt that bad - just burned like the dickens and ..well, sucked. :-)
In a lighter note, I rearranged our main-floor yesterday. It looks nice, I like it a lot better this way, if I think of it Ill take a picture later and post it - no promises though lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment