I'd like to share with everyone Maximus' latest escapade:
Colton - napping,
Maximus - supposed to be napping,
Nic and Ingrid - enjoying the quiet.
Nic checks on Maximus and comes out laughing and tells me to check on my son because he has no pants or underwear on...
Sure enough Maximus is in bed with his shirt on but no pants or underwear....so I start asking 20 questions...
-Why don't you have underwear on?
-I had to go pee.
-Where did you go pee?
-Over there.
-Over where?
-Over there. (pointing to the corner of his room)
-In this basket with all the pillows?
-No.
-OK, Where?!
-Down there. (pointing to the floor)
As I'm searching and walking around the bed, feeling the carpet for a wet spot, not seeing anything...I step on the vent. Yup. Sure enough there's pee on the top...and pee on on the chute underneath it.
Why do I feel like I'm raising Dennis the Menace??
It's like if I don't specifically tell him not to do something, he considers it fair game. UFTA!
On a lighter note, Colton loves to dance and if I play music in the LV or kitchen he'll bob his head and start swaying to the music, look at me and smile :-) He's too cute.
Nic is gone a lot this week for FEX1. It's a major grade. There will be 2 more before he graduates. He's out in the field doing exercises (hence the name, FEX) and will possibly be given a billet (to be in charge). A lot of role playing I believe, senarios. Camping. You know, its like a mini vacation for him. JK. He was not looking forward to the heat this week. Today the heat index was 115. Poor fellow. Glad I'm not him.
Anyway, I got burned today - ouch- and at our spouses coffee tonight, I found out I'm a GOLD personality - meaning I like to micro-manage. Oh yeah!
Mom and Dad come tomorrow - YEA!
No comments:
Post a Comment