Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dust mites??

I've never gotten allergies before. Until we moved to Virginia. Something in this air does NOT like me. AT ALL! At least I am assuming its allergies - sneezing like crazy, runny nose, congestion, irritated eyes, sore throat. It has not been fun. And no medicine I take seems to help.

Colton has had the nastiest nose ever.

Maximus had a fever yesterday evening that didn't break until today - late morning. Weird. No other symptoms.

Needless to say, the boys are running around in their diaper/underwear, the house is a disaster, I've got 8 loads of laundry to fold BUT at least I've got stew in the crock pot! Maybe I'll get lucky and when Nic gets home he'll offer to clean the house for me!! HA!

At lunch Maximus wanted a straw for his milk and I told him no and he got so upset. When I left the kitchen he chased after me, grabbed my face between his two hands and yelled, "You listen to your father!!" And then he yelled something completely unintelligible...I almost laughed right out, he he. Don't worry he ended up drinking his milk w/o a straw :)

Also, very cute, I've started singing the Doxology with Maximus at night after his prayers. I think it's his favorite part of his bedtime routine! And he almost knows all the words - its just too cute, maybe I'll tape it sometime. (maybe being the operative word)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!