Friday, September 11, 2009

Smart Cookie


Maximus is smart. He remembers things and can visualize.

Case and Point.

Maximus likes the Prince of Egypt. I think he has watched it maybe twice, but anyway... In case you've never seen the movie, there is a lot of music in it. I love the soundtrack, which I am missing. BUT I do have a couple songs on a CD mix that I have, thank you Solveig-dearest.

I had the CD in while I was making dinner, feeding the kids dry cereal at the table to keep them occupied while I was cooking, when a song came on from The Prince of Egypt. He immediately began telling me what was happening during the song. Pretty accurate, too. Like how the hippotamus was going to get the baby, how the naughty guys wanted to hurt the baby, and finally how the queen found the baby and was his new mommy. With each new crescendo in the music he would get excited and tell me what was happening to the baby Moses.

I'm pretty amazed that he can remember all that just from listening to the song. It has got to mean something ...like hes smart :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!