Maximus went to "big boy" Sunday School for the first time this past Sunday!
his 3rd birthday just happened to fall on the new year of Sunday School, or whatever it's called, you know - the day when everyone moves up to their new grade/age group. He has a class of 7, only one girl. He actually listened to the teacher (who was awesome and MUST have a past teaching preschoolers) and was so excited to be around other boys his age (luckily he didn't tackle anyone!) He even cleaned up everyone else' crayons (whether they were finished or not) and threw their trash away after their snack of goldfish...
I think I'll have to go with him a few more times and then see how he does alone!
He also had his 3 yr well visit. He is 39.5 inches tall and 35 lbs. No wonder everyone thinks he's 4! :) He absolutely HATED the blood pressure cuff. I told him Mommy didn't like it either...in fact I tend to think it's the worst part of child birth....but that's probably only because God, in his infinite wisdom, let women forget the pain. hehe
I meet this week with the woman in charge of Sunday School at our church to show her the program we followed for Toddlin' to Jesus. Hopefully I can help them get it started - it really is such a great ministry!
No hilarious Maximus stories...but don't worry...that just means he hasn't done them yet this week...it will come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment