Friday, May 29, 2009

Mr. Froggie went a'courtin...

Yesterday we went out to eat for dinner. Ruby Tuesday's. The boys were good and the waitress was really sweet. As we left the parking lot Nic said something to Maximus and called him "Shizzle Dizzle." To which Maximus yelled angrily, "NOOOO!! I not Shizzle Dizzle! I a cow!!" ???

We went from there to Petco (or was it Petsmart?) to get Maximus his African dwarf frog ($2.99). He was SOO pumped and has named him froggie.

We then went on base to see if we could find this park/lake. I'm impressed, Nic had no idea where he was going and yet we still found it! It was nice. Big lake with docks and boats you can rent (canoe, power boats, ect.) picnic tables, playground and they actually have campsites as well. We didn't get out but now that we know where it is, I want to go there and let the boys run around and play. ....I don't know if you're allowed to swim at all....

We then made a little trip to return a movie to blockbuster. Nic said he knew where it was but it turned out he just assumed it was, quote "in this area." Well it wasn't, and we had a grand adventure finding it, which ended in me calling them to figure it out :-) Where would men be without women??!! :-)

Today is Nic's last day off. He's at remedial PT right now. Colton is napping and Maximus is busy cutting up paper - strengthening his muscles for writing :-) or so my kindergarten teacher sister tells me! He IS making a huge mess though, and very proud. With bits of paper surrounding him, he says - "You see this paper Mommy? You see it?!"

I just baked some bread - whole wheat. :-) Oh yeah.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!