Maximus was going potty and he had been in there for some time before I realized I should go in there in check on him. He was naked standing on the stool in front of the mirror/sink lathering his entire torso with lotion. I mean that lotion was frothing on him - he must have mixed it with water because he told me, "I washing my body, Mommy, I all clean."
Later in the evening we're eating dinner and he claims he has to go potty...he always seems to do this when we remind him to drink his milk, but since he always actually goes we can't really tell him he can't. I give him the "I know you're trying to get out of drinking your milk" look but he pleads saying, "I need go poop, hurry! Hurry!" So Nic gives him the go-ahead. And its a good thing too. Times like this I wish the bathroom wasn't so close to the kitchen. As Nic said, "He let that toilet have it!" He (Maximus) yells from the bathroom to say, "I have diarhea!! Diarhea in my bottom!" (Although "bottom" always comes out "ba-bum") I lost my appetite while Nic was laughing so hard...and I don't even remember if Maximus drank his milk.
No comments:
Post a Comment