Monday, February 23, 2009

I can still smell the vomit...




Today Karis' boyfriend Jason, who is a first year seminary student, was doing the children's message at his church, which is fairly close to Fenton...so after Sunday School the boys and I headed out there with my parents following behind us. Shortly after church began Colton throws up all over me and the floor. As I stand there shocked..he throws up again all down the front my shirt. I scramle out of the pew only to have him throw up a third time as I exit the sanctuary. Boy did it smell!! I had to stip him down to his diaper and I was soaked and smelled awful so with my mom's help I made a quick exit to my car and home. I can't believe how MUCH he puked. I didn't think his stomach could hold that much. He's taking a nap right now and so far it seems to be just a one time event....



I've been able to talk with Nic several times this weekend, despite the fact that my phone has died numerous times (I don't have my charger, only a car charger). He informed me that his "probabtion" last weekend was a mistage on the staff's part - his name accidently got on the list. How wonderful! They had to chose that weekend to make a mistake like that! And he won't be able to come home with me and the boys after his graduation (March 20th). Hopefully he'll be able to come home April 3rd. Thats a little disappointing...OK, that's REALLY disappointing. But there's nothing we can do about it so we'll just roll with it.
Oh yes...and Maximus' picture above. He was helping me with laundry and insisted he put on the clothes. The first shirt he put on was one of Nic's (the black shirt) which happens to be an XL...then he put on one of his shirts (4T) and then he put on two of my shirts. Oh - and he wanted to wear my black pumps. And since Daddy isn't here to say NO, I figured why not... :-) So that's Maximus' way of helping Mommy!


This is week 7!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!