Friday, February 13, 2009

Umm...Maximus, that's not a gun


I simply HAVE to tell everyone about this before I forget. I find it quite hilarious and will never stop laughing over it....I gave the boys a bath tonight and while I am washing up Colton, Maximus finds his...err...his you know what (we actually call it by its anatomically correct name in our house) and pretends its a gun and starts "shooting" things. He even made noises, you know - the gun noise that every boy makes with just about everything the could imaginitively turn into a gun - pssssccchhh ppssssccchhhh. And its so hard to explain to your son that maybe we should play a different game while laughing my doopa off. Man I wish Nic was there to see that, he would have appreciated it immensly!!



Maximus has been so great about going potty! We haven't had a single accident all week!! I truly thought I was in for a battle and I'm surprised by how easy it turned out to be. Hopefully Colton turns out to be the same! Speaking of Colton, he has a tooth and I'm pretty sure he's working on some more but I never really know they're coming until pow! "Oh, look, Colton has a tooth." I remember it being that way with Maximus, guess Colton is following his footsteps. Colton loves to walk if you hold both of his hands! He gets so excited though, that his upperbody goes faster than his feet - just needs some work on his balance!



We leave tomorrow evening for the 14 hour drive to go see Nicolas! I'm so excited I feel like I could just jump right out of my skin!! I know he's already lost more than 10 lbs. and his hair is going to be super short - which I'm not quite sure I'm going to like....but I'm sure Maximus will recognize him. I really hope he runs to him - that will make Nic feel really good. I know he worries that the boys won't know him. Colton might take a while to warm up to him - he's kind of turned into a Mama's boy, Sorry Nic.



Anyway, we, Solveig, Maximus, Colton and I, are planning on leaving around 7pm and hopefully we can check in to the hotel around 11am. Nic gets his liberty around 4pm so by then we should be recharged, napped and ready to see him!! I believe his liberty secures at 7pm Sunday. We plan on leaving to come home EARLY Monday morning.



I better go clean the house so when we leave tomorrow it will be show-ready, just in case someone wants to see it while we're gone....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!