On my birthday we went to the zoo with my friend Sarah and her 2 children (roughly the same ages as my boys) It was a little chilly...not the 60 degree weather we had the day before, but we had a good time!

Maximus and Stephanie checking out the camels.

Sarah made me cupcakes and brought strawberries and even a candle for me to blow out!

Not a great picture of me...good picture of Colton, though. He's really turning into my little snuggle bug!

Maximus and STephanie checking out the zebras...yes they both are on a leash :-)

Sarah and Stephanie. I think they look so much alike!! Maybe someday...Nic will allow me a girl :)

I love my boys!!!!!

I think Maximus' hat is too small for his BIG head.

Looking at the ducks out on the pond. We come to the zoo and THIS is where they wanted to stay the longest!! haha, go figure! Of course the whole time we were there, Maximus kept saying he wanted to see the mice.

I think he looks like a Hoang child in this picture....just give him darker skin, Chinh and he's your's!

Penguins. They smell.
No comments:
Post a Comment