Sunday, February 1, 2009

Perfect weather for a JEWELRY PARTY!

At Ann's jewelry party. Karis just got back from her mission trip to Ghana. People say we look a lot alike....But I just don't see it sometimes, like in this picture. Karis' boyfriend Jason even thought Karis was me when she gave him a surprise visit...silly Jasey, haha.

At the jewelry party, I had to bring the boys since my babysitter fell through. Maximus cried a lot and Colton wouldn't fall asleep and when he would, he would wake up right away...I've had better times with the boys :-) But Maximus had a lot of fun with Lilly. They play well together! Actually TOGETHER and not parallel!!

Before the jewelry party I spent the whole day outside...this was Jan. 22nd I think. It was 60 degrees outside. Beautiful! Maximus did a good job of staying close to the house and playing in the van with his cars. We took a walk to QT and got drinks and a snack. I have a funny story of MAximus which I'll share later....


Colton, being his sweetie self in his stroller. Very content to eat puffs!



Maximus is on his bike for the first time (yes I know he's not wearing a helmet, but he didn't even move from that very spot) He couldn't quite figure it out and got frustrated with it and moved on fairly quickly. See the Christmas tree in the backround? I chopped that sucker up and "composted" it. That's my fancy way of saying I threw it on the side of the house (although I did chop it up). I also painted my front door that day.
OK Maximus' funny story. Colton was napping, I was painting the front door. Maximus is playing. Out of the blue, he decides to go inside and I can't stop him since I have paint all over myself. (I didn't want him to wake up Colton) But I just figure he went to get a toy. 5 minutes later he come running past me with only his shirt on!! And unfortunately he has poop all over his butt and leg. I try to grab him but he thinks its a game and runs away laughing!! I chase him down and carry him inside, quite awkwardly so I don't get poop all over myself. I get him cleaned up, put pants on him and I hear the water running in the bathroom. He had put his diaper (which looked like it had been pooped in, but the poop was mysteriously missing) in the sink and had water running over it. Like he was trying to wash the poop off. I laughed. It was a good day :-)





No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!