Monday, August 1, 2011

swim lessons

Swim lessons were over a long time ago, but I'm only now posting the pictures.  The boys did so awesome - I can't wait to do it again next summer.

Elora crawled around on the ground.  For some reason, she really liked the texture of the floor - she would sit and kiss it over and over again!

Last day of swim lessons and they got to jump off the diving board.  They couldn't get enough of it!

Colton kept telling the lifeguard to "get closer!"  He was very hesitant to jump in at first - but he seemed fine as long as he jumped ON the lifeguard and not IN the water, lol!

Colton, swimming to the ladder with a noodle. 


Colton and I - I had just pulled him from the water.

1 comment:

Marsha Keller said...

I love reading your blog and looking at all of the photos.

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!