We're getting another typhoon - it's supposed to hit sometime early next week. Tuesday, I believe. Should only be a category 2 or 3. Which I suppose could be bad - Songda was a category 3 (it was the 2 last one we got).
We have VBS tonight. Only one night, I'm not sure why they do it like that, but they do. Hopefully Nic can be home in time to watch Elora. It's from 6-8 and I want to leave her with Nic... It'll probably take me an hour at least to get to church - with traffic and she'll just be a bear on the ride home. They usually do 7-9, which is just insane. But we changed the time to accommodate the families coming from Camp Kinser.
The boys had fevers yesterday - so far today they're OK. Maximus came to our room last night around midnight, burning up. More tylenol and when he woke up he was fine. Colton seems to be feeling back to normal. I'm glad, because I didn't want them to miss VBS, but we'll have to see - I don't want them to spread whatever germ they had, so I'll have to monitor them.
They're playing in the play room right now. Elora is napping. It's been rainy outside this morning, but the sun is poking through the clouds. Elora's rash is going better, but not great enough to take her to beach. Maybe next week :)
I've been busy this week with my classes. Yesterday I had 140 posts I had to read (and I responded to several of them). This high class discussion is going to be difficult to keep up with! But it's easy to far for me to comment on posts because people tend to say idiotic things, LOL! It's a lot harder to comment when people say the right thing :) (I'm required to respond to 2 classmates for every discussion question my professor posts)
We have baseball this Saturday and afterwards I'm getting pedicure with a couple friends - I could use some girl time :)
This Sunday my neighbor's daughter is being baptized. It will be at the WELS service on Foster at 4, so I told Nic we wouldn't go to church in the morning, and I would just take the boys to SS (he can stay with Elora). Although going to church in the evening isn't a great time for us, I know how lonely it felt to have no one at Elora's baptism we knew or cared for - so I think it's important that we go, besides, I've never been to a WELS service, so I want to see how different it is. (There's a WELS pastor, I don't know if he is a chaplain, that travels all over the Pacific for church services)
No comments:
Post a Comment