The boys had baseball yesterday morning in some dreadful heat. Maximus is such a natural and Colton is still young enough to want Mommy by his side the whole time. I ran the bases with him - in flip flops. Guess I'll be wearing tennis shoes next Saturday! I spent all of the rest of Saturday working on my final project for a class. I took my test for my other class on Friday ...so by Monday afternoon I will be done with my summer term.... Only to start immediately again Monday night :) Two more classes - Legal writing and Legal ethics.
Elora has a nasty diaper rash. We think it's because we started to give her milk which gave her loose stools throughout the day. So she's in disposables and we're lathering her rear in Desitin. She just screams and screams when we change her diaper :( So all my beach plans for this week will be put on hold until it clears up. And no more cow's milk - back to formula for another month, until she turns 1. Maybe her body will be ready then?
This next week looks to be a LOT more relaxing than last week. We had something going on everyday last week - we would leave in the morning and not get home until dinner time - or past it! So I think I will enjoy not having to go anywhere tomorrow. Elora can crawl around the house naked (airing out her rash) and the boys can make a mess on the balcony (we have a sand box and dirt box... slowly they are both becoming dirt/sand boxes) and I can do laundry. If it's not too deathly hot I'll add a trip to the playground :)
A lot of my friends here are beginning to have their husbands deploy. Which makes me sad for them :(
School for the boys starts soon - after Labor Day. And the week after that Maximus starts tackle football! And then the following month preschool soccer starts (depending on Maximus' football schedule, we might have to take him out and only have Colton in it - technically he'll be too old, but we already signed him up). After soccer and football ends, it'll be Thanksgiving and the Ball (which I already bought a dress for and it's GORGEOUS!) And then it'll be Christmas and then Nic will leave and then he'll come back and his folks will visit and then ... we'll only have 1 year left here! It'll be summer and we'll be busy with more sports (Maximus will be able to do REAL sports, not preschool) and Solveig will be here again and then school will start again - but this time Maximus will be in full day kindergarten! More sports and activities, maybe karate, Thanksgiving, Ball, Christmas, Nic will leave and come back again .... And before I know it, we're going to be moving back to America!! (April 2013)
When I word it like that, it sounds like it'll be here soon! LOL.... I love it here, but I really miss America - family and the shopping particularly!
1 comment:
You and the family certainly keep busy. I'm worn out just reading your blogs!! Have a wonderful week.
Post a Comment