The boys are playing hide and seek with Daddy and Colton chose an empty laundry hamper to hide it. Quite resourceful!
Here is Nic, moments before he left for Thailand for the second time, carrying all his gear. It was about 10 pm so all the kids were in bed - it made saying goodbye a lot easier!
My little peanut! Those pretty blue eyes are now a cloudy blue-brown - we'll have to see what they end up being.
This describes a moment of my insanity while Nic is away. Colton broke his glass of milk and I'm not even sure how he accomplished such a feat!
My boys - they are getting to be SO big! I cannot believe it. When did this happen??
2 comments:
Enjoy seeing the pictures. Can't believe how much the children have grown.
I know aunt Diane! I can't believe it either!!
Post a Comment