Thursday, July 1, 2010

Starbucks - oh I've missed you!

Today we had a thunderstorm - complete with power outage.  Okinawa doesn't normally get thunder and lightening so it was a "treat."  Of course Colton was scared of the thunder tonight as he was put to bed and would come running out of his room claiming, "Monster Daddy!  Scared!!"  Of course Maximus by that time was already asleep - he's our good sleeper - only because Daddy laid with him, but that's besides the point :)

Today Nic came home from work early so I could go to the Hospital on Lester to get my gestational diabetes blood work completed and then I went with my friend Lyndsey to Starbucks.  It was SO nice to get away somewhere without the kids and to share conversation with a good friend for a few hours was defintiely something I needed!  And when I got home, much later than I thought I would be, Nic had the house clean, the kids fed and in bed, dishes done and an several batch of home-made bagels waiting for me (well, he made special ones for himself, but still!)  It was soooo wonderful!  I love my man!

In other news, I'd like to go to law school.  Maybe once we're back in the states we can make that happen - it just depends on where Nic is at in his career, where we get stationed and for how long....but hopefully we can make it work - without getting more than $100,000 into debt!

Alright I thought I could blog while watching a movie with Nic but I can't :-)  We're watching the Bourne Identity.... yeah, its that good! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!