Thursday, April 5, 2012

Playing Church at the Wagners'

Unless you know either Maximus or Aubrey, then this video probably won't seem very interesting - its rather boring.  However, when we stayed at the Wagner's house it was very cool to see how easily the boys changed their dynamic to fit a girl-oriented home.  My boys are ALL boy - there is no denying that.  I can't have nice things.  I pick my battles (sure boys, you can climb on the car).  They make terrible messes everywhere (the Timm Tornadoes has a nice ring to it).  They play like boys - war, play fighting and wrestling, construction, demolition derby, lets see how can jump from the highest, "punch me and see if it hurts" .... So it was really something to see my crazy boys play the way Alicia's girls are used to playing - NICELY and CALMLY!!  It's definitely a completely different dynamic and I was pleased to see Maximus and Aubrey playing "Church."  They even had their babies with them :) Love it!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!