After seeing how Elora responded to our "Flat Daddy" on our wall, I decided I needed to get her a Daddy Doll. But I knew I couldn't just get one for her - I would need to get 3. I finally got them yesterday! The kids were so excited about them! Elora held on to her's tight and loves to shower it with kisses, while the boys like to throw their's in the air and punch him, telling me they are wrestling with him. (They tell me often that the thing they miss most about Daddy is wrestling with him).
Here is Maximus' Daddy Doll. It's really great quality. The picture is dyed onto the micro-fabric on the front and the back is the Marine Desert Digi-cammies. It has a little pocket in the back where you can put a recorded device, but I know my kids would just take it out and lose it, so I didn't opt for that.
I got a pillowcase made for myself. I love having a great big picture of him in my room :) Elora saw it this morning when she crawled into my bed and proceeded to head butt him!! It was funny :) ... Again, high quality product.
This is a great example of why I can't leave anything on the dining room table.... Elora. She gets into EVERYTHING!!


2 comments:
Where did you get the dolls made! what a great idea:)
This made me laugh and cry both at the same time! You guys are so brave! You are in our thoughts and prayers daily. Love and mis y'all!
Post a Comment