Yeah, I know - it's a little weird to post pictures of your toes after a pedicure....however, anyone who's been to Cocok's (the k is silent) in Okinawa knows why. The art these ladies paint on your nails is incredibly impressive!!
I had a date with some gals from church - we had such a great time, especially since it was sans kiddos! We had sushi at a great hole in the wall resturaunt. It was ah-mazingly good. New Port Sushi, for my Okinawa friends. After dinner we went to Cocok's for an equally ah-mazing pedicure. Now I've never really been a girly girl growing up - but there are some real perks to being higher maintenance, let me tell ya! Cocok's is definitely at the top my favorite thing to do in Okinawa List :) (next to the sushi of course)
Can you see the detail?!
No comments:
Post a Comment