Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Let's go to Okinawa - part I

These pictures describe our trip to LA, our hotel there, the USO and finally waiting in the airport to board.

There's probably hundreds of windmills in Palm Springs - which is where we had to go to get to any shopping worth going...it's about 1 hour from 29 Palms......
The mountains there were beautiful!!

I don't know if any of you remember me blogging about how Colton got back into the bathtub AFTER I got him lotioned up and in his pj's....here's the proof. 


This look says, "Nic leave me alone, I'm pregnant and don't feel well...do you really want to feel my wrath?" :-)


The following 2 pictures - the boys did this themselves - said they were going to take  a nap.  They didn't, but it was still cute.


This is only SOME of what we had to carry to the airport.  Yes folks, we're crazy and I am so glad I don't have to do this again for another 3 years!!


At the USO in LA waiting for the time to go by so we can get on our plane for San Fran...



The next pictures are us waiting at the terminal for our plane to San Fran.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!