Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where'd Bob go? - Maximus

Maximus is sooo cheerful! Smile pumpkin!

Isn't it pretty? Yes, I had to take a break from the madness and popped a veggietales in the VCR....thank you Jefferson County Library!


I thought I would add some pictures of our living room. I put up more Christmas lights today. I can't believe that they still make the lights with lead in the cords. We have to keep an eye on Colton because there's nothing he loves to do more than chew on cords....we video taped him today crawling towards the computer cord, poor child - as soon as he gets what he wants we take it away! But let me tell you, when he sees it, he WANTS it!
Maximus has already broken 2 of my ornaments. :-( He likes to sit under the tree on his back, feet first and kick and bat at the tree like a cat. No matter what we do - spank, time out, speaking nicely, explaining, yelling....he refuses to listen! Stubborn, stubborn, stubborn...he must get that from his father ;-) hehe, right Hun?
Well...the madness is about the begin again...Veggietales only last so long :-) Mom (T) was Nic full of this much energy & emotion? It's a lovely combination...I'd like to blame it on him :-)

Ok...as much as I complain - he's not that bad :-) Maximus is a sweet boy, but today he's been extra emotional....as my Dad would say, Se la Vie (Dad - I hope I spelled that right!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!