Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Busy times

It's been a busy last week and a half... I know you all have been anxiously waiting for my next post :-) Well lets see...Sunday I got sick - fever, chills, painful kidneys - uk it was horrible. Some of you may remember, that was Christmas at (my) mom's and dad's and I was pathetic on the couch pretty much the entire time. Apparently Maximus' behavior problems are contageous - who knew!

We left for Alicia's house (Nic's sister) Tuesday and it rained pretty much the whole drive. We had to stop 3 times and when we got off the interstate we had to travel 25 mph on thick ice! I'm just glad Nic was driving! Christmas church services were canceled. But we had a good time with Nic's family. Maximus got a little people barn with animals and a tractor and he carries it around the house until the gets to *the perfect spot* and he sets it all up. Or he'll put his animals on his little shopping cart and push them around the living room - sometimes taking the scenic detour through the kitchen!

The kids all had a great time playing together - Maximus, Aubrey, Chloe and Colton. Surprisingly! Aubrey got an adorable dollhouse complete with accessories and dolls and Maximus LOVED playing with it - with or without Aubrey :) Sometimes the animals would take over the house though. I'm sure if he had any cars it would turn into a garage - which reminds me. He got all of his cars stuck in the silo part of his barn today. I had to get them all out and they were shoved in there pretty good!

The only bad thing about the trip was I'm pretty sure we got Aubrey sick - Sorry Alicia! Nic started to feel sick when we left and he's just now starting to feel better. Not good since he needs to be 100% by next Friday. His foot is hurting him as well so please everyone pray that it heals quickly and is nothing serious.

Speaking of Nic, this is his last week of work!!! yea!! He took all of next week off! And then booooo, he leaves.

Colton I'm sure will be walking by the time Nic graduates. He pulls himself up ALL THE TIME. He's standing in his crib in the mornings and he pull himself up on our footstool in our living room. I don't think he knows how to get down yet though, cause he eventually starts crying :)

Both boys have a nasty cough - but I'm sure its all related to their bad behavior. (still bitter) but I can hear a rattling in Maximus' chest when he breathes so I think I'll bring them to the doctor's again. This time we'll see our normal doctor!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!