Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures

I thought I would add some more recent pictures before I forgot..... captions are underneath each picture.... Enjoy!
This is Maximus - super excited that I'm taking his picture. He's wearing Alex's old baseball shirt to bed - NOT A DRESS! He's holding the case to one of his most favorite 30 minute movies- the lion and the lamb. Old and kinda boring, but he loves it!

Colton is teething and I was desparatly trying to find something to soothe him. The ice pack lasted about 10 minutes.


Maximus snuck a cookie...How can I be mad at him when he tells me, "Mommy, I taste it - mmmm, GOOD!"


Colton was a police officer for Halloween (maybe he'll follow in Mommy's footsteps?) If you look closely....he's holding a tiny revolver :)



Maximus was a horse for Halloween. He quickly figured out people give him candy when you say, "trick-treat."



Colton with Lilly and Valerie.



Colton on the floor with no toys...I'm sure Maximus took them all away.



Maximus holding Nic's old stuffed Dog

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!