Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Maximus' Memory

Colton with Papa Timm on vacation in the Ozarks.

Family picture at the Ozarks.


Maximus cracks me up...He got his head stuck through this basket. I HAD to get a picture of it. Of course he was NOT happy with me!



I gave Maximus a kitkat bar in the car. My mistake!





. Maximus really does have quite a memory...He has been so super cute lately that I have to share it. For example: He told me at the breakfast table, "I like Papa! and Grandma Timm too. See goats Mommy?"
. Later on today I was feeding Colton when Maximus brought a play cell phone over to us. He opened it up and goes, "Colton - Aubrey! Talk Aubrey!" He put the phone to Colton's head, "Hi Colton, Aubrey! Talk Aubrey!" Since Colton was busy I told Maximus he should talk to Aubrey instead, so he went off talking - not sure what all he said, but he had a serious conversation going on with her!
. Later still, I blew up a mini beach ball he had gotten from a kids meal the other day. He, of course, came and was super excited (we normally don't allow balls in the house, bc he throws them...don't want the precious TV destroyed!) he took the ball and surprised me by saying, "Ball for Papa's pool, Mommy? Papa's pool?"
. This child has quite a memory!! WOW

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!