Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another day, another double

I'm procrastinating....I'm supposed to be picking up - our living room still has toys strewn all over the floor from yesterday. Both boys are alseep - and its only 8:30!!! WOOHOO! I think this is first time this has ever happened. Too bad Nic is at work and can't enjoy it. Which is why I am on the computer...I get bored when he works. Today is another double. 2PM - 6AM. Lovely, isn't it? Anyway, since the kids are sleeping & its still early, I should be cleaning...but I'm not... :-)

We've been at the Hoang's all day. Susan had carpet installed in her basement and needed me to be at her house while she went to a doctor's appointment. So we just stayed there all day. It was a nice to be in a different atmosphere, especially when we don't get to see Nic. I'm sure once he leaves in January we'll be over at people's homes a lot! More, I should say. A lot more.

Maximus continues to be "half" potty trained. I put him in underwear 2 days in a row, putting him on the potty every hour, hour & half. I think he peed in the toilet 3 times between those 2 days & I don't know how many pairs of underwear...but at least he does his heavy duty business on the potty. I think Maximus just gets too into his play and doesn't want to stop, doesn't want to bother. He never seems to care that he's soaking wet. I guess I'll try again in another month. I'd like him to be completely potty trained before Nic leaves. But I'm not gonna hold me breath!

Well...I've procrastinated long enough...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!