I gave Maximus and Nic haircuts. Nic got the usual and Maximus got a mohawk... :) He looks so cute! I hope you can see it well enough in that picture.
Nic is at Lowe's getting doors for our bedroom and 2 closets! Nic called around and it looks like it wouldn't be worth it to refi our mortgage, so selling it asap is looking more and more attractive. We'll see...
Maximus is a little sneak! Today I left him in his room to take a nap and an hour and a half later he came out and told me, " I up Mommy, I up!" I asked him if he took a nap and he yelled, "YEEEEEEES!" A couple hours later we all went to Walmart and he fell asleep on the way home - he obviously did NOT nap earlier. I brought him inside and Nic and I are trying to get him to wake up but everytime I try to put him down he yells at me and puts his head back down on my shoulder....finally I pull out the big guns, "Maximus do you want a treat?" "YEEEEEEEEEES!" I've never seen him jump down and move so fast to the table in my life!!
Colton actaully crawled forward today. But I don't think he knows how he did it! He's mastered sweet poatoes and squash...tomorrow we try peas - the dreaded green vegetables.
Nic leaves in 6 weeks 3 days...
No comments:
Post a Comment