Sunday, March 25, 2012
Elora Maeryn
Her bangs. Forever in her face, unless I pull them up. At times, she'll rip it right out, other times she'll bring me a bow that she found laying around and put it in my hand and then put my hand on her head, so I'll do her hair :) She's such a firecracker, too - she now likes to sit in the booster seat at the table and gets angry when I try to trap her in the high chair. She's forever bringing me books for her to read to her and she now says "ssshhhh" when there's a picture of an animal or person sleeping. She still won't talk, but she now calls Maximus dah-dah, which is weirdly very similar to da-da, or Nic. She's so attached to her brothers, it's very sweet. At soccer practice, I have to keep a very close eye on her, otherwise she'll run out on the field and find Maximus to give him a hug. It's the same thing when we pick up the boys from school - I have to put her down so she can be the first one to hug both Colton and Maximus. In fact, she'll run into Maximus' class and sit with him while I wait in line to sign him out! It's really fun to watch her relationship with her brothers grow and change. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I couldn't help but smile when you described Elora's relationship with her brothers!!
I love your new profile picture. Looks like you both enjoy the slide.
Post a Comment