Saturday, March 17, 2012

Soccer


It took me 6 weeks to finally take the cardboard downstairs to the garbage/recycling room. Let's just say, dragging this with three kids in tow (one of whom likes to make a break for it) is not something I look forward to doing. Let's see how long I can make it next time - 8 weeks? Nic, I need you home to take the trash out - think that'll fly with your command?? ;-)

On another note, Maximus had his first soccer game!  They played 4 quarters, each kid playing two - one on offense and one on defense.  Maximus did a really great job - his biggest strength (which I think it pretty huge at this age) is knowing where to move on the field in relation to the ball and the position he's playing.  There were a couple times where he was ready in front of the goal for the side pass, to kick it into the goal.  He also did a great job on defense of not charging the opponent too soon.  I'm really proud of him :) I didn't really get too great of pics, but he looked so grown out there.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!