Nic has been gone for almost 6 weeks and in that time Maximus has grown 3/4th of an inch. Seriously, this kid won't stop eating. Many times during dinner, he scarfs his food down and I have to give him half of my food because he claims he's still starving! And then I end up hungry and scrounging something else to eat because he ate all my food!!
He has completely destroyed all his tennis shoes. The soles are barely connected - they're like flaps from his heel to his toes. I've tried hot gluing them several times, but when I pick him up from school, one of them will be flapping again! Two pairs! So, sadly, I think this means we have to start buying him quality shoes - and actually getting him brand name shoes. The only thing worse than your kid outgrowing their brand new shoes is your kid destroying shoes that still fit! (Outgrown shoes can get reused by Colton, sold or donated, but destroyed shoes go in the trash!)
.... oh and remember my post about not cutting the boys' hair? I couldn't take it anymore.... so now they look handsome like their Daddy :) aaahhh, they look so much better! Colton's hair was just a fro and Maximus' hair kept growing a tail in the back.
Did I mention that I trimmed Elora's hair? She was in danger of growing a mullet and it was uneven, so I evened it all out. I think it looks much better and will grow much more evenly :)
22 weeks left :)
.....I just measured Colton, and he's grown a whole inch since Nic left. Seriously - WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! They are growing like weeds!! I guess this means I should measure Elora and see how much she hasn't grown, hehe :)
No comments:
Post a Comment