Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cap guns

Nic is home <3

Anyone whose husband leaves frequently can attest to this - when he comes back, the kids have to push their boundaries and see what they can get away with all over again.  So that made for a couple of frustrating events and public appearances, but Daddy has reasserted his authority so all is well :)

And Nic always buys us goodies on his trips.  He bought the boys slingshots and cap guns (I'm not sure who was more excited - Nic or the boys!).  He bought a few decorative pieces for around the house and he even went shopping for us all at Old Navy!  Of course, the pants he got for me are too big (I have a really hard time finding pants that fit my measurements) but he scored major points with my new top and comfy sweat pants :)  He bought a couple dresses for Elora and dress shirts for the boys....  Oh, and for Solveig he brought her a can of Alaskan Salmon! LOL.....

Did I mention the cap guns were supposed to be for Maximus' birthday, but Nic was just too excited that he simply HAD to give it them right away :)  Love that about him.

His flight landed at 8:45pm Sunday, so I left our sleeping children with Solveig to get him... and he had to go to work in the morning before the kids work up .... so they boys had to wait until our lunch date with Nic to get to see Daddy.... I wish he could have taken the day off, but alas, no...It was kind of sad that after 3 weeks the kids had to see their Daddy for the first time in a restaurant, but oh well :) It worked.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!