Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Alaska

Colton and I took Nic to the airport this morning.  He's off to Alaska for an exercise for 2.5 weeks.  I'm sad, mostly because while Solveig is here I want to be able to go on as many dates with my husband as possible - and it's kind of hard when he's not in the country!!  We wanted to try to go snorkeling for the first time since moving here, but it just didn't happen.  Thankfully, we'll still have 11 day with Solveig when he gets back, but still!!  Also, it means Solveig and I won't have as much time to get some alone sister dates in, but such is life...

Anyway, here's a couple of pictures of the kids having fun with Solveig:







1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm sure it is a big help having your sister there for an extended time. Hope Nic has a profitable time in Alaska.

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!