Monday, January 10, 2011

Nic's in San Diego .... Me? Jealous? ... um, yeah.

OK... so once again I've been slacking in my blog duties... but it seems lately that our days are flying by and I'm kept busy so I don't even know what day it is!  It feels like it was just yesterday that we were celebrating Christmas...  We had a wonderful one, by the way.  All the packages and gifts we received in the mail!!  We love everything we got - I don't even know if I can even begin to try to remember what was from who!  I just know that we feel very loved and blessed to have the family we do!

Nic left yesterday for a class in San Diego.  So the kids and I took him to the Naha Airport and said good bye... Nic and I were afraid the boys were going to freak out when we had to leave him but they actually did a pretty good job.  Colton is still in some ways oblivious to the concept of time and said goodbye and gave Nic a big hug like it was any other day while Maximus had a tougher time.  *sigh* They love their daddy so very much!  And it's only a week! I'm kind of scared to see how it will be in 3 weeks when he leaves for a few months!  But we'll cross that bridge when we get there....

We talked briefly with Nic today (our Sunday morning, his Saturday evening).... I believe he actually got to America before he even left Okinawa :) Anyway, though.. he had already been to Target and said driving on the right hand side didn't feel too weird.  But he did say he has to concentrate on not driving on the wrong side of the road!

.......

OK... I started writing this on Sunday and I'm finally back to the computer on Monday to finish.  *sigh* The life of a "single" Mom :)

The boys are busy playing Indiana Jones on the Wii and Elora and I are sitting here in the office/Elora's room.  She has managed to kick off one sock, the other one only half on - and she's busy sucking her thumb :) Mommy's girl.



Here are some pics of the boys from September :)  I'll have to leave you with this, because even though I thought all the kids were occupied - they are now all needing my attention apparently LOL. Wouldn't you know it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!