Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anyday would be GREAT

Well, I think God is teaching me some patience. We're waiting to get our orders so we know our duty station and when Nic has to report for MOS training. Most of our friends already know their's, but for some reason there has been a hold-up on the air side so we're still waiting...

The most frustrating thing is, that next week Nic will be in the field all week so if we don't find out today (which I'm sure we won't) that means we won't find out until Nov. 9 at the earliest (most likely). I'm not the most patient person in the world, although since my rascals have come along I've gotten a lot better, so this is quite a learning experience for me. Remember Ingrid, Patience is a virtue. :)

No real new things going on in the Timm house. Colton has started hitting recently when he gets angry. But I think I've been doing a good job of nipping it in the bud. We've (the boys and I) have been busy with play dates practically every day, which really makes the days fly by. I can't believe Nic has MOUT next week already...that means we're almost done with TBS!!

I think for Halloween we're going to go trick or treating on base. Maximus will be a knight and Colton will be a cubs player (only costume I could come up with, with what we have at home.) Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with some friends so Maximus will have someone his own age to go door to door with.

When we get our orders, we should know more about when we can come visit family for the holidays.

On another note, my brother gets deployed in December so keep him and his wife in your prayers (Seth and Charla Bolstad)

Hopefully Nic will come home tonight with news of our first duty station and if he does, I'll post it! But I wouldn't count on it :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!