Well today is Saturday and that means that I am sitting on the couch waiting for Nic to call. That's usually how my Saturdays look - pretty boring and pathetic right? Well, I have company - 2 crazy boys :-)
We went to the zoo yesterday and enjoyed 80 degree weather. It was pretty amazing! I actually almost got sunburned! (It's a nice brown today, but was red yesterday...Solveig said she hoped it peeled - well HA! It didn't and won't!!)
Anway, the zoo was good times. We went with Ann and her 3 kids and Amie and her 3 kids (2 of my sisters). Colton was a jewel, just content to sit in the stroller and be pushed around. Maximus was great in the beginning, but towards the end was becoming impossible. He was tired so he cried a lot because I couldn't carry him ALL the time (my arms got tired with the stroller and carrying him). It was a fun trip but I was glad to get back to my car. We got some great pictures all on Amie's camera so when I get them I'll share :-) I had to feed Colton before we left our parking spot and Maximus was sleeping in his carseat before I was even done. He was wore out!!
Solveig came over around 5ish and I met with some friends at Chili's at 7. It was such a great evening, I don't know why we don't do that more often. We're all moms from our Toddlin' to Jesus class. Before we knew it, it was 10:45!! It was so nice to get out and have a good time with other women I have so much in common with. It really makes me sad that we'll be leaving soon. I don't actually make friends too easily and leaving the only ones I have is going to be tough!
Well...Nic called. Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment