Wednesday, March 11, 2009

mmmm...Girl Scout cookies



I love this picture of Nic. (He's all the way on the right) He just looks so angry it makes me laugh. And he's totally eyeballing the camera from the corner of his eyes. He's so skinny, too. Wow! I'm going to have to start cooking again when he comes home. :-) Oh, and we're definitely not keeping the same haircut...

As usual the weekends fly by and before I know it I have to suffer through another week not knowing how his events go. He had his final PFT yesterday and as long as he got a passing score than all his worries are over with. I don't think he has any more tests or events to pass. Maybe a couple motivational runs. Then its just coast on through to graduation next week. Which reminds me, I'll post the itinerary in case anyone wants to know....that way I won't have to repeat myself ten thousand times :-) This is the plan:

Saturday - Solveig and I (and Trouble 1 and Trouble 2, hehe) leave for Alicia's house.
Tuesday - We caravan with Alicia's family to Columbus, OH where we meet up with Nic's parents and sister Jenna
Wednesday - We all caravan to Fredricksburg, VA (about 25? miles from the Marine Base)
Thursday - Family Day begins at 10AM, sometime after that we get Nic until around 7pm I think.
Friday- Graduation Parade is at 9AM and Commissioning Ceremony is at 3.
Saturday/Sunday.....I haven't decided exactly when we will leave since Nic isn't coming home with us....But it will probably be VERY early Sunday morning....I'm stingy and want all the time I can get with Nic...

So anyway...

I'm procrastinating is what I'm doing....I've got phone calls to make and I absolutely HATE making phone calls. And my list seems to have grown since talking to Nic...I guess I'll have to get used to getting things done myself since Nic probably won't be around a lot to do it himself.... (I'm rolling my eyes) :-) Well, there's some truth to that! But I will appreciate any time I have with Nic...it's better than nothing!

Maximus and I just ate a whole box of girl scout cookies - Thank you Rachel! I'm pretty sure I ate 4 for every 1 that Maximus ate. At least. So Nic, don't worry...I'll be gaining those 8 lbs. back pretty fast, hehe.

Since Maximus had been constipated AND had dirrareah all within the same week...the poor kid doesn't know when he has to pass gas and when he has to poop. So we usually run to the bathroom so he can go, only for him to sit down and push out a toote and we're done AND then, he'll be playing, tell me he has to toote only to poop in his pants! Its very frustrating and I just wish he would get his body under control already LOL! I always forget he's only 2 1/2....but I had forgotton how gross and adult-like his poop is.... (I'm sure you're wishing you hadn't read this paragraph by now... moohaha, my unsuspecting audience!) And I know what you're thinking...his constipation and diarreah had nothing to do with our diet - eating a whole box of cookies was a one time deal :-)

Colton has another tooth about to break through his gums. I can see the white line of it, right next to his other tooth. He's been my one-toothed baby for almost 2 months, I'll be glad for some symmetry!

Ok, Ok...I've wasted enough time today doing nothing....I better get some things done :-)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!