:-)
Maximus is back!
He's smiling and playing cars and trying to sneak the TV on when I'm not looking (Forgive me for using it as a "babysitter" while Nic is gone...I promise we don't normally watch much TV...so much has changed since Nic left). He's waking up from his nap giggling, saying "I awake Mommy I awake! Have nice nap!" Instead of crying and clinging to me pathetically.
I spent Tuesday at Ann's house and realized the poor kid was constipated - he hadn't pooped since Friday or Saturday - I really can't remember. But he was crying on the toilet, trying to poop so hard and saying, "My bobum (bottom) hurts, Mommy - kiss it." (Of course I did NOT oblige him) Or he would complain about his tummy hurting and lift his shirt for me to kiss his tummy. Got him some laxative on the advice of the Walgreen's pharmacist and the next day (yesterday)- finally! He got some relief! And he's been his cheerful self ever since!! I wish I had realized the problem sooner!
Well the next few days are supposed to be rather warm - upper 60's, so I plan on taking the boys outside and enjoying the sunshine before it crawls away again! Airing out the house and cleaning the car are also on my agenda.
Only 2 weeks until I get to see Nic!!
No comments:
Post a Comment