Maximus yells this just about every morning. I made the mistake of telling him before Nic left that when Daddy is gone he can watch a movie. Of course I didn't mean every day but that's what he took it as! Luckily he still gets distracted fairly easily and with the tons of toys we have in our living room he soon forgets about it.
Maximus was super adorable the other night. He took out my flip flops from the closet and tried to put them on. He told me, "I go work, I go work." He got the shoes on but, "Oh- too big." so he put on Nic's shoes and said, "I go work in 5 minutes. Work in 5 minutes. 3 o'clock Mommy, I go work at 3 o'clock!" With Nic's shoes on, on the wrong feet, he puts on his cubs baseball helmet and tells me, "I play baseball in Daddy's shoes!" He then gets his sword out and tries to hit balls with it. He keeps me smiling while Nic is gone!
Colton has been sleeping a lot so I'm thinking maybe he's growing. Still no teeth but every once in a while I think he's teething, I'll feel a tooth under his gums, he's cranky but then it goes away and he's fine - so who knows. I'm pretty sure Maximus had 4 teeth by now but it just goes to prove that every baby really is different! He love his puffs and I've started giving him chunkier foods and this time he doesn't gag on it! I'm hoping I can start grinding table food for him - I'm sick of buying baby food! And it gets expensive, too.
63 days until we can see Nic!
No comments:
Post a Comment