We had a party for Nic last Saturday at our house, and surprisingly, we all fit!! The guys watched the football game and the kids played upstairs. We had rice and chili and Mom's famous punch! Guess we'll have to throw a party now to top this one when he gets back!

Maximus, Edison and Simone are playing in Maximus' room

Elena, Alex, Emmitt, Nolan, Payton and Kyle - playing playmobile in my room.

Solveig and Amie.

Ann - I'm not quite sure what she was doing...I think I caught her mid-story.

Mom and Lilly (Ann's youngest).

Mom, Lilly, Jonathon and Courtney.

Dad, Nic and Chinh - apparently Chinh didn't care too much to watch the football game (TV is behind him) ....or maybe everyone was really watching HIM?

Solveig, Scott and Dad.

Susan with Andre. It is a well known fact she forces babies to sleep by suffocating them with a blanket. (jk Susan! you actually rock!)
No comments:
Post a Comment