After Church on Sunday Solveig and Amie with her kids met us at Walmart. Of course I didn't have my list so I'll have to go back today to get the things I forgot :-) but then they came over afterwards and we had a nice time. The kids all played well together and when it got too crazy we put Spirit on. It's such a cute movie and I LOVE the soundtrack to it. Hans Zimmer is a musical genius. Anyway...we did Solveig's and Amie's hair and makeup which is always fun :-)
I trimmed Maximus' hair - it was looking a little goofy with his dramatic widow's peak, although now I think he looks funny with no bangs...reminds me of my youth with the Bolstad Bangs... He also had long strands of hair growing over his ears - never a good look.
Maximus keeps me smiling while Nic is gone. At Mom's last night, after volleyball, we were getting ready to leave and he brought a doll out to Dad and then proceeded to put the doll to bed - "Night night baby" he said and put the doll in the doll's crib and sang, "Go sleep, close your eyes, go sleep baby, close your eyes, go sleep baby" He wrapped the doll up in a blanket, well the doll's face was covered. Thats about it. He said, "Go sleep in Colton's crib" and put the doll in the play pen. It was really cute.
Later last night, we got home and I put him and Colton to bed and I went downstairs to check my email. I heard a door slam and figured Maximus shut his door, since he does that sometimes. But when I went upstairs to go to bed I found him fast asleep in MY bed without his pajamas....he had taken his pants and long sleeved shirt off. I found them in his bed! I didn't even know he knew how to undress himself! At least he still had his diaper on...there were a couple nights last week when he didn't have his diaper on in the morning....
No comments:
Post a Comment