I'm going to post some links if any of you want to see some pictures of what Nic is going through the next few days. Please note!! These are NOT pictures of Nic!!! They are of the previous class in October. But it will give you an idea of what's going on.
Medical Inprocessing: http://www.ocs.usmc.mil/Icons%20and%20Photogallery/fall2008/D%20Co%20Medical%20In-processing/index.html
Supply: http://www.ocs.usmc.mil/Icons%20and%20Photogallery/fall2008/D%20Co%20Supply/index.html
Uniform Issue: http://www.ocs.usmc.mil/Icons%20and%20Photogallery/fall2008/D%20Co%20Uniform%20Issue/index.html
Haircuts: http://www.ocs.usmc.mil/Icons%20and%20Photogallery/fall2008/D%20Co%20Haircuts/index.html
REMEMBER THESE ARE NOT PICTURES OF NIC!!!!!!
If you want to see other pictures of the same thing, play around here http://www.ocs.usmc.mil/CandidateInformation/PhotoGallery.asp
I'm sure lots of you already looked at the OCS website, but that's where these links came from, I thought I would make it easier for people who are not good at navigating through websites.
I'm hoping to have his address by Monday but I guess it could be longer than that. I would say WEdnesday by the latest. Thank you to everyone who have offered to watch my kids so I can get a little bit of sanity back! I will be taking you all up on your offer!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the info Ingrid. I was kind of curious what Nic would be doing these first few days of OCS. Now I know! :)
Post a Comment