The boys had their preschool "graduation" ceremony. In some ways it's so hard to believe that the boys are getting this old, on the other hand, I feel like they should be older! Maximus definitely looks and acts like he should be going into first grade and it blows my mind that Colton is still 3. They both seem much older!
The sun was really bright out, so I couldn't get them to stand against the wall for pictures. That's my black car with the door open - Elora's in there yelling at me for not getting her out yet.
Colton was the only one who would cooperate for a solo pic. He's so handsome :)
They're "ridiculously good looking".... I love how they're best friends!
Oh man, this little girl is a firecracker. We'll be butting heads a lot in the future ;) Boy do I love her!
We were sitting right behind Colton.
Pre-ceremony pic.
Colton with Ms. Kamrin and Leah-san (san is how the Japanese say Mr. or Ms.)
Maximus with Ms. Alisa and Kaori-san
We're 17 weeks into our deployment and Solveig comes next week. May has decided to drag ever so slowly by but hopefully time will pick up again when Solveig gets here :)



1 comment:
Great pictures! All of your children are "growing like weeds."
Post a Comment