Thursday, May 17, 2012

Maximus

I've always tried instill a curious nature in the kids, making connections, asking questions and answering their own questions... and it's a wonderful feeling to see it happen on it's own :-)

We were in the car on the way to school, when Maximus asks what the small numbers on the license plate means:

Me: Well, if it's a 300 number, that means that the car's engine is big and it can drive faster and quicker. If it's a 500 number, that means that the car's engine is smaller and it divers slower.

Maximus: Well that's silly, shouldn't the bigger number be for the bigger engine? And the smaller number for the smaller engine?

Me: You're absolutely right! I don't know why they don't do it that way - I've always wondered that too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!