Thursday, May 10, 2012

*gasp*

Elora has started to *gasp*.  As in, a sharp intake of breath in response to surprise or excitement. It is absolutely priceless. And she'll clap her hands and "jump" up and down yelling "yea!" (She can't really jump, it's more like squatting down and standing up quickly).

It started when I thought I would give her chocolate milk as a special treat.  Now every time I get her milk out of the fridge, she grabs the chocolate syrup and hands it to me, nodding her head saying "mmmm" (which is how she says please).

When I relent, she'll gasp, clap her hands, "jump" and yell "yea!" It is so endearing - I just want to capture those moments forever! I hand her the cup and she says "Guh-guh," which is thank you.

I awoke this morning to Maximus sleeping next to me and Colton laying on my legs.  It was 8 o'clock.  I don't think I've been able to sleep that late since Nic left.  We heard Elora yelling repeatedly "Momm-ieeee," so I brought her to our bed.  There is nothing I love more than having my kids in bed with me in the morning (after I got 9 hours of sleep) having a giggle-fest, tickling, talking about how they slept and what they want to do today. The only thing missing was Nic, although I'm not sure how we would have all fit!  But we have his picture on my pillow case and Elora showered him with kisses and head butts :)

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!