Monday, February 27, 2012

Hunger Games.


I read the Hunger Games trilogy last week.  I really liked them, although I expected more out of book 3.  .... I'm waiting for Solveig to hurry up and read them so I have someone to talk about it to :) All in all, I am really looking forward to the movies coming out.  Maybe I can find someone to watch the kiddos so I can see the first one when it comes out :)

The above music video is the movie's song, performed by Taylor Swift and the Civil Wars.  It's beautiful. And gives me chills.


This is the theatrical trailer for the first movie.  :) Looks good, huh?

2 comments:

Amie Elna said...

I read book 3 and then realized that it was the last book of a trilogy!

Lyndsey said...

I cannot wait for the movie!!! It looks so good! And I know that a lot of people wanted more out of the last book, but I was happy that it didn't drag out and it was the way I wanted it to end, so I was happy. I was a big Peeta fan!

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!