Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Nails on a chalk board
Well.... I suppose I spoke (or should I say, wrote) too soon. Colton's whine and crying has come out - and with full force. It's like nails on a chalk board. I thought it was closer to 2 weeks that this usually happened, but we're only at 11 days here. Maximus has even whipped out a few tantrums. Yes tantrums, with foot stomping and turning his body to jelly while jumping up and down. It's been discouraging but what can you do? It's frustrating that this only happens when Nic is gone. Which basically means two things: they really miss their daddy and I have to deal with this alone! I try to make sure they are well rested AT.ALL.TIMES. And that will help - I'm 99% sure that's where Maximus' tantrums came from. Colton, on the other hand ... it only helps so much. I try to give him extra love and attention...and in the meantime, I pray that he outgrows this .... soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment