Sunday, October 23, 2011

My little zoologists

I'm *so* glad Hulu now works in Japan!  The boys love to watch about animals and so we've been watching Animal Exploration with Jarod Miller and Animal Extractors.  Maximus has informed me that he wants to be a zoologist when he grows up - and I can definitely see it!  Both boys are eager to learn about animals and science and I try to foster that as much as I can.  So "watching about animals" is something that we love to do together.  Our computer is hooked up to our TV so we can just watch our science and nature shows on the TV.  We'll also go to wikkipedia and look up about whatever the boys want to learn about (snakes, geckos, bats).  Today we went out to the playground and most of the time, Maximus and Colton were in the jungle looking for bugs, butterflies, moths, etc.   Which is kind of funny since the playground is all brand new and took forever to finish!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Oh, the escapades in the Timm household never cease to amaze!